PLEASE! love your pets —spay or neuter them!
Southern Siberian Rescue Mission Statement
New Homes, New Families, Happy Tails!!!
- To help adoptable Siberian Huskies who are unwanted, abandoned, or neglected find new homes.
- To foster adoptable Siberian Huskies while providing health care, rehabilitation and training.
- To evaluate all Siberian Huskies seeking entrance into the rescue program for adoptability as to temperament, health and behavior manners.
- To carefully screen all potential owners.
- To educate potential owners about the Siberian Husky and their special requirements to facilitate an educated decision when selecting the breed.
- To educate the general public regarding the importance of buying from a responsible breeder or adopting from a reputable rescue organization.
- To counsel owners on solving problems so that they may keep their Siberian Husky in their home.
- To encourage owners to use their breeders as a resource of support and information.
- To keep statistics on Siberian Huskies that enter the rescue system.
- To educate animal control officers, staff and local ASPCA chapters on breed identification, characteristics and temperament.
- To encourage the breeder to take responsibility for any Siberian Husky.
- To network with other rescue groups in placing Siberian Huskies.
- To network with local animal control and ASPCA chapters to assist in reuniting lost and stray Siberian Huskies with their owners.
- To take back any Siberian Huskies that are adopted from this organization should the placement not be permanent.
To View Southern Siberian Rescue Documentation click here on one of the following links:
Southern Siberian Rescue Documentation: